Wednesday, July 27, 2005

"With the windows clear and the mannequins eyes, Do they all look like mine? You know you could, I wish you would, Come pick me up..." ~ryan adams

That is quite possibly the saddest song I've ever heard, but it's so beautiful. It's a shame Ryan Adams can't get his act together (read my Rolling Stone entry from a while back). Counting Crows do a great cover of that song, too. It's especially enhanced by Adam Duritz's comments on how miserable and horrifying life is.
The other day Matt took Perrine and I up to Mt. Cargill, where there's a great lookout. I'll post one picture (I took tons, but it takes forever to upload them). It was really beautiful.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I need to take some pictures of my flatmates to show you guys. I've posted one with Perrine, but I don't have any of the guys yet. I'll work on it.

No comments: