Sunday, July 17, 2005

"Bows and flows of angel hair and ice cream castles in the air. And feather canyons everywhere, I’ve looked at clouds that way. But now they only block the sun, they rain and snow on everyone. So many things I would have done but clouds got in my way. I’ve looked at clouds from both sides now, From up and down, and still somehow It’s cloud illusions I recall. I really don’t know clouds at all." ~joni mitchell

I have pictures! It takes about 10 minutes to upload one photo with this miserably slow internet connection, so I'm only posting a few (I've taken tons). Here they are.
My flat from the outside (the middle one):
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The view upon entering the flat (part of the kitchen and living room:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My room:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The view from my window (it's much prettier on a nicer day):
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The view from the top of the hill on which my flat is situated:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Pretty scenery:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The ocean (see the people down there? That look like specks? I was down there when it started raining and hailing like crazy. You can read my lovely account of it a few posts back):
Image hosted by Photobucket.comReading Harry Potter a day before everyone in the U.S. got it:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Okay, that's all for now. Tomorrow morning Perrine and I are going to a chocolate bruch at the Cadbury Carnival. :-)

No comments: