Thursday, July 14, 2005

“’Cause it’s a bittersweet symphony, this life.” ~the verve

Did anyone see Richard Ashcroft performing that song with Coldplay on Live8? It was pretty cool. Have I mentioned how much I love Coldplay? My love for them skyrocketed after I won tickets to the MTV LiveLeak concert and was less than a foot away from Chris Martin (if you don’t know the story, read my second entry in here, it'll be under the June archive).
Last night our flat went to a party at Matt’s friend’s flat. It was really fun; I played a lot of cards and met some cool people. I met a guy from New Jersey. Today (Friday) I don’t have class so I slept in really late and basically haven’t gotten out of bed all day except to go downstairs and get some food. It’s been raining on and off all day and that puts me in a stay-inside-and-bum-around mood. I don’t know what I’m doing tonight, probably just hanging out here. This coming week is the Cadbury Chocolate Festival, which sounds exciting. There’s a Cadbury factory here (I love walking by it and smelling the chocolate), and throughout the week there are going to be chocolate-themed events going on. I really don’t need to be eating any chocolate, but it’s SO good here.

No comments: