Friday, July 29, 2005

"Just get the world off your shoulders, And close your pretty blue eyes. Hey monkey, what's life without an occasional surprise? Got nowhere but home to go, Got Ben Folds on my radio right now. I'm in trouble for the things I need, Hey monkey don't you want to be needed, too?" ~counting crows

Fun fact: That song is about Courteney Cox Arquette (she was just Courteney Cox when it was written, though).
Another fun fact: Adam Duritz has dated 2 Friends cast members (Courteney Cox and Jennifer Aniston).
I wish I could remember academic information as easily as I remember stupid music facts. I can rattle off more than you'd ever want to know about a good number of bands, but ask me to remember a few historical dates and I'm useless.
I love my friends. Especially the ones who send me real mail. And the ones who haven't forgotten about me. I think I take them for granted a lot, but I really am so glad that certain people are in my life. :-)
I also love my hot water bottle. That's an amazing invention. It stays warm for, like, 12 hours. I don't know how it does that.

No comments: