Wednesday, October 10, 2007

"It barks at no one else but me, like it's seen a ghost. I guess it's seen the sparks a-flowin, no one else would know." ~radiohead

Today is Universal Radiohead Day. Celebrate by going to http://www.inrainbows.com and buying In Rainbows, their new album that was released today. You get to name the price that you want to pay, which is a pretty original idea.

I'm watching Pushing Daisies right now and it's not so bad. It's not my favorite show or anything, but it's funny. Best moment so far: Kristin Chenoweth singing "Hopelessly Devoted" while closing down the pie shop. Absolutely hilarious and sad at the same time (and I'm glad to see that they're taking advantage of her vocal talents). I have a soft spot for Cheno because I won an essay contest that she judged. I never get anything done on Wednesdays; it's my new TV day. Next is Gossip Girl and then Dirty Sexy Money.
Picture time: me and Cheno
Kristin Chenoweth

No comments: