Saturday, August 04, 2007

"I see trees of green, red roses too. I see 'em bloom, for me and for you. And I think to myself, what a wonderful world." ~louis armstrong

I went to Six Flags Great Adventure a couple of weeks ago with some friends, and I've been meaning to post this picture. Matt and I had to buy it because it was just too funny. Here's Katie, Matt, me, and Kim on Nitro. In case you can't tell, Kim's not a huge fan of roller coasters. I've added this picture to the list of things I tease her about (lovingly, of course).
ETA: so you can't really see Kim's facial expression all that clearly in this small version of the photo, but trust me when I say it's hilarious. She looks absolutely terrified. My mom looked at it and asked, "Is she crying??"
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I went to my friends Chris and Heather's wedding today. It's so strange to think that one of my good friends, who just graduated from college with me, is now a husband. I'm so happy for them, though, and I know that they'll be incredibly happy together. They're perfect for each other. The wedding and reception were beautiful. There were lots of Richmond people there and it almost felt like we had never left college; it was so good to see them again. It made me wonder when I'll next be surrounded by so many college friends. I think it will be weird in September when I won't be going back to UR. Anyway, here's to Chris and Heather.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: