Friday, October 07, 2005

"We couldn’t all be cowboys, So some of us are clowns. Some of us are dancers on the midway, We roam from town to town. I hope that everybody can find a little flame. Me, I say my prayers, then I just light myself on fire, And I walk out on the wire once again..." ~counting crows

I'm sick. It's awful. My head feels like it's going to explode, my nose won't stop running, and my throat feels like it's closed up. I just want to lay in bed all day. Fortunately I don't have all that much to do, so laying in bed all day is actually a feasible option. I have three more days of classes, and we're basically just reviewing for final exams in all of my classes. I have an essay due on Friday, but that's the only work I have due before the semester ends. I know I've mentioned this essay before, but I'll mention it again because I think it's so cool.

I have to write 1500 words on the movie "This is Spinal Tap." It's worth 50% of my grade. How awesome is that?! I've watched the movie over and over because I'm supposed to focus on details, and it just gets funnier and funnier every time. The Music Industry is the best class ever.

Bono didn't win the Nobel Peace Prize. I'm disappointed. He was one of the top contenders for it. Maybe next year. In six weeks I'll be seeing U2 at MSG again, and I can't wait. My U2 girls are seeing them this week, and I'm so jealous. I wish I were there with them. It's really hard to be over here while they're seeing U2 together. I'm glad I'm here and I love it here, but right now I'm sad that my study-abroading is preventing me from being with them.

I think I'll go crawl into bed now.

No comments: