Monday, October 17, 2005

“Soma is what they would take when hard times opened their eyes. Saw pain in a new way, high stakes for a few names, racing with sun beams, losing against their dreams in your eyes.” ~the strokes

You won’t even believe what a master of procrastination I am. I’ve been in my room for ages, trying to make myself study, and I just can’t do it. I’ve begun to rely on desperate measures. In the past couple of days I have resorted to reading (not a book related to school), listening to music, watching dvds, and after doing all that I ran out of ideas. So today I started doing backbends. BACKBENDS. So I wouldn’t have to study. And now my head hurts because I landed on it (backbends are hard).

The other day my friends and I walked around the botanical garden for a few hours. I can’t tell you how amazing it is to have the largest botanical garden in NZ in my backyard. All the flowers have just bloomed and it’s absolutely beautiful. I love just walking around there; it’s such a huge garden that there are always new places to explore. I keep finding new areas and new paths that I’ve never seen before. It’s really easy to get lost in the garden, which I’ve done a few times, but it’s an adventure when you have no idea where you are. Sometimes I feel like I’ve stepped into The Secret Garden.

I watch Desperate Housewives every week here. We’re still in the first season. George, the crazy pharmacist who’s in love with Bree and ends up killing her husband, has just been introduced. Roger Bart is very good at playing a creepy character, but in reality he’s really nice. So here’s a picture (because I haven’t posted one in a long time), of me and Roger Bart (it’s from a few years ago).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: