Sunday, October 09, 2005

"I do not, for one, think that the problem was that the band was down. I think that the problem *may* have been that there was a Stonehenge monument on the stage that was in danger of being crushed by a dwarf." ~this is spinal tap

I’ve watched this movie so many times for my essay, and that line cracks me up every time. I love the way he says it; his delivery is impeccable.

I’m still sick. And now everyone else in my flat is getting sick. Last night Scott and I watched Freaky Friday, and we must have been a funny sight (or sound, actually). We coughed and sniffled through the whole thing. I kept laughing, I’m not sure why, I found it a lot funnier than I should have. Laughter is contagious, so I think my laughing made Scott laugh. Laughing made us cough even more. It was awful.

No comments: