Monday, October 24, 2005

“It’s a beautiful day, don’t let it go to waste.” ~u2

Tomorrow is my first final exam, and my hardest (Victorian literature). So today was spent cramming. Despite that, and despite the fact that I got sunburned and am now a lobster, it was a really good day. It was beautiful outside, so Rich, Scott, Matt and I sat outside on our deck and studied. You can’t help but be happy in weather like today’s, no matter what you’re doing.

I had a deep-fried Moro bar today, and I think it was the best thing I’ve ever tasted. A Moro bar is like a Milky Way but richer and much tastier. It was coated in this batter and then deep-fried, and it was ssoooo good. I can’t even put into words how amazing it was.

Here’s the boys (Rich, Scott, and Matt) studying today. This is a funny picture of them.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: