Tuesday, October 04, 2005

“Be nice to your parents, be nice to yourselves, and never, ever cut your own bangs.” ~lauren graham

I think I cut my own bangs once. Or maybe I’m remembering when my brother cut his. Either way, I remember it being a disaster.
I need to start making some money. There are so many Broadway shows that I want to see when I get home, and I definitely can’t afford them all. I already have tickets to “See What I Wanna See” (although that’s actually off-bway) and “The Woman in White” (luckily the tickets for that show were a gift and I didn’t have to pay for them). I also want to see “Sweeney Todd” and “The Color Purple” in the fall. They better have some kind of rush/SRO policy. I think I’ll have to wait to see “The Pajama Game” until spring break next year. “The Odd Couple” isn’t looking possible. But that’s okay with me, because I saw Nathan and Matthew together in “The Producers” twice, and I’m thinking “The Odd Couple” is going to be pretty similar except without music (not the story, but the characters and the humor). I know most of you don’t care about this, though, so I’ll move on.

I’ve been in a serious procrastination slump lately. It’s awful. I can’t make myself work. And I only have five days left of classes, so it’s not like I have a lot of time to mess around. After classes end I have two weeks before my first final exam, so that would be the time to get lazy, not now.

It’s supposed to snow tomorrow. What’s up with that?! Winter is finished here; it’s officially been spring for more than a month. I was really hoping to get some warm weather before I come home to a U.S. winter, but that’s not looking so good. I hate the fact that I’m missing summer altogether.

No comments: