Friday, May 01, 2009

"I belong in the service of the queen, I belong anywhere but in between..." ~counting crows

Counting Crows (w/ Augustana) performing Cecelia on GMA

And performing Rain King
(sorry, the videos wouldn't embed)

I love all the alts (although they didn't do my favorite Rain King alts, Thunder Road).

I really hope "The Saturday Night Rebel Rockers Traveling Circus & Medicine Show" visits NYC this summer. I miss CC. I keep thinking of their NYC club shows last spring (at Blender, Bowery), where I was so close to the band that I was sweat and spit on by AD himself (and, at one point, accidentally got a handful of AD's dreads).


I haven't written lately because I've been really busy. I have two fabulous friends staying with me this week, and I'm loving having them here. We're hoping for good weather tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those counting crows sound great.I didn't know them
Have fun with the girls.
and oh love the haircut