Friday, May 29, 2009

"And I miss the mountains, I miss lowly climb. Wandering through the wilderness, and spending all my time where the air is clear and cuts you like a knife. I miss the mountains. I, I miss the mountains. I miss my life. I miss my life." ~next to normal

I've become a posting maniac! I'm ushering at a Playwrights Horizons show tonight called Our House. It's supposed to be fabulous, so I'll report back.

Here's a great edition of Broadway Beat that's worth watching. I looooved both of these shows (Waiting for Godot and Next to Normal) beyond words. The video piece on Next to Normal really made me want to go back and see it again because it reminded me of what I love about the show. I probably will see it again soon (I probably should go before Alice wins the Tony for it).

Broadway Beat

No comments: