Thursday, May 14, 2009

"Step out the front door like a ghost into the fog where no one notices the contrast of white on white." ~counting crows

One of the best opening lines of an album ever.

Yesterday I turned in a 34-page research proposal in one grad school class. Today I'm turning in a 25-pager for another class. To say that I've been swamped is an understatement. Writing all this stuff would have been difficult even if I were going to school full-time, but the fact that I'm also working a full-time job has made it just about impossible. I'll be so glad when the semester is over. And when the school year is over.

Tomorrow morning (insanely early) I'm heading to Iowa for my grandfather's funeral. I'm coming back Sunday night (actually, the early hours of Monday morning). I'm being observed on Monday by my principal.

Does all this give you a good snapshot of what my life is like right now? Yeah, it's ridiculous.

2 comments:

Danke said...

big fat hug.

Anonymous said...

do you fell better now?
gégé