Saturday, May 09, 2009

"I don't know if I'm wide awake or dreaming, but all I ever need is everything...Just get the world off your shoulders, and close your pretty blue eyes. Hey monkey, what's life without an occasional surprise?" ~counting crows

I know I haven't updated in awhile. There's waaaay too much to write about. I have to write about my friends' visit to NYC (which was wonderful and ended in goodbye tears). There's too much to say about that, though. I have to write about new movies and Broadway shows. I'd like to complain about the Tony nominees. But I have too much work to do (I've lost a lot of sleep over grad school work this past week and will lose much more this week). And I'm off to usher at Everyday Rapture right now (I love me some Sherie Rene Scott). So the news will have to wait.

No comments: