Sunday, May 10, 2009

"And all of the lights on Broadway go down on me. And I watch as all the lights come on through the waves of the sea. From the battery of SoHo to the Village to midtown to Times Square, uptown to Harlem to places where my mind is in my head, these are the dreams inside my head. 'Cause I was dreaming in New York City, I was living in Los Angeles, but I was dreaming in New York City. And now that's where you can find me. Well, if you dream of New York City, get the fuck out of where you are. I came to New York City, and baby, I'm gonna be a rock and roll star. And all of the lights on Broadway come up on me. And I surf along that Broadway bright wave sea...." ~counting crows

Those alts go on and on, but I don't feel like typing any more. Aren't they just beautiful, though? I love how AD loves New York City like I do. That's all for now.
video (Borgata 8/8/08)

1 comment:

Danke said...

aw, I love the lyrics, especially after my trip to NY. I will have to check the song when I get home:)