Saturday, April 01, 2006

"With your feet in the air and your head on the ground, try this trick and spin it, yeah. Your head will collapse, but there's nothing in it, and you'll ask yourself: "Where is my mind? Where is my mind? Where is my mind?" ~the pixies

James Blunt does a pretty good cover of that song. It's not as good as The Pixies' version, but it's not bad. When I saw the track list for The Bedlam Sessions, I saw that song title and figured it was a new song that just happened to have the same title as a Pixies song, so I was really surprised when I listened to it and discovered it was the same song. James Blunt has good taste in music.

The weather is absolutely beautiful here (in the 80s), which makes it difficult to stay inside and do work. I think if it's nice tomorrow I'll take my laptop outside and write. I have two big English papers to do (among other things). Today I went to CVS and got sunscreen and sunglasses, because I forgot to bring them to school with me. So now I'm prepared for the sun!

I watched my Walk the Line dvd yesterday. I love that movie. Go watch it if you haven't yet.

No comments: