Tuesday, April 11, 2006

"He asked us what our favorite work of art was, But never could I tell him it was him" ~rufus wainwright

I looove that song.

I was going to open with a Rascal Flatts quote because I've been listening to them this week, but I couldn't think of a good one. Their new album just came out and it's not bad. Yep, that's right, I listen to Rascal Flatts. Go ahead, point and laugh. It's not like they're one of my favorite bands, though; I don't think I would put them in my top 20. But every once in a while, when I'm in the right mood, I like 'em. Anyway, like I said, I didn't quote them in this entry because I can't think of any of their lyrics that I love. They've got great voices, great harmonies, and a few catchy tunes (along with a bunch of generic ones), but their lyrics are seriously lacking. There are definitely some *headdesk* moments in their new album.

I haven't posted in awhile because I've been going insane lately. I have my huge English 400 research paper due on Thursday, and I have a paper for my other English class due tomorrow (that's worth 33% of my grade). I've written about 10 pages of my research paper and it's not nearly finished. It's such a mess. I can't wait until Thursday is over and I have these two things off my hands.

Let's see...what's been going on since I wrote last? Oh, this weekend my friend Chris's girlfriend stayed with me, which I really enjoyed. I love having a single, but I often miss having a roommate. So I got to have a temporary roommate for a couple of days, and she was really nice.

Today I sat outside and did work in the sun. It was such a beautiful day. I think my freckles are starting to appear now. I love freckles. To me they mean summer. And I love summer.

That's all for now.

No comments: