Wednesday, March 29, 2006

"They will see us waving from such great heights, 'come down now,' they'll say. But everything looks perfect from far away, 'come down now,' but we'll stay..." ~the postal service

I had so much to write about today, but I can't remember much of it at all. I hate it when that happens. So this will be another disjointed, random entry that's probably missing the important details of my life. Oh well.

Kelly, Joy, Michelle and I got an apartment for next year! I'm very excited. I'm already looking forward to being a senior.

Ooh! Big news. Counting Crows are touring with the Goo Goo Dolls this summer. I'm excited just because CC haven't done a tour in a really long time. I saw them in 2003 during the Hard Candy tour, and that was the last tour they've done. That was awhile ago. I can't wait to see them again. My friend Nicole and I will probably try to catch them in NYC. I'm not a hardcore Goos fan, but I don't mind seeing them. Here's a story about GGD. When I was younger and everyone used Napster (including me), I would download music and burn cds with whatever random music I was listening to at the time. I burned 20+ cds, and every single one had the Goo Goo Dolls' song "Name" on it. I was obsessed with that song. I listened to it all the time and put it on every single one of my cds. So if I get to hear them perform that song live, I'll be happy. I haven't listened to it in awhile, so I think I'll go do that now. I really need to find a job for this summer, because there are so many events (Broadway shows mainly) that I'm dying to see. This is just one more event on a long list.

The other day I was telling someone about the Coldplay concert I went to last summer (with my concert buddy Nicole). It was filmed for MTV Live Leak, and it was in the smallest studio ever. It was pretty cool; I was thisclose to Chris Martin. So here's an awful screencap from the TV broadcast. I think this is from "Fix You," which is such a beautiful song. Even the people who aren't Coldplay fans or who don't like the album X&Y have to admit that it's a pretty good song.
Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments: