Sunday, April 30, 2006

"Sometimes i think this cycle never ends. We slide from top to bottom and we turn and climb again..." ~death cab for cutie

Classes are over for the semester; I really can't believe it. I think it's gone by especially quickly for me because I was abroad last semester. It doesn't feel like my junior year should be over. I'm looking forward to going home, though. I'm ready to get finals over with; I hate finals. I have one take-home that I finished, and I had two in-class exams today. They were awful and long and frustrating because I know so much more than I was able to display. Have I mentioned that finals suck? I have one more on Friday that's going to be the worst one. I would love to stay here at Richmond if I didn't have to worry about school, but as it is I am ready to go home for the summer.

I'm managing to fill up my time with non-school related activities, which has been fun but will probably end up screwing me over in the long run. Oh well. Grades aren't everything.

Oh! So I finally know what I'm doing this summer (for real). I'm interning at MTV. I'm excited. I want to try something new, and this will definitely be a unique experience. I start on Monday, May 8th, which is in less than a week.

No comments: