Friday, April 14, 2006

"Ransom notes keep falling out your mouth, mid sweet talk newspaper word cut-outs. Speak no feeling, no I don't believe you, you don't care a bit, you don't care a bit." ~imogen heap

Go listen to that song if you haven't heard it. It's so original and moving and simply fantastic. I'm still trying to figure out what it means and I've listened to it way too many times to count. But that's part of what I love about it.

I turned in my two big English papers this week and it's such a relief to have them off my hands. Those are my last two essays due this semester. I have a few education projects left, but those are actually fun, so the last two weeks of classes won't be bad at all. I can't believe this semester is almost over; it really flew by.

I wrote a long paragraph full of angst here but I deleted it because y'all don't need to read that. Actually, I'm not exactly sure who "y'all" is because I don't know who reads this. There are some people in the world to whom I would not choose to reveal my deep, inner feelings, and it is possible (though not likely) that some of them will read this entry. So that means I have to censor myself.

I was about to write a juicy paragraph here, but I don't think I can write that, either. Sorry, folks. You're stuck with my boring rambling.

Today I was walking up the steps to D-Hall and I fell. Of course a hot guy was right behind me. In fact, he was so close behind me that he almost tripped over me after I fell. I didn't hurt myself or anything, which was good, but my ego suffered quite a bruising.

My friend Allison is the best person to watch movies with. She laughs at everything, and laughter is contagious, so I seriously think she makes movies ten times more enjoyable. Allison, if you happen to read this, be proud.

I love Elise. She's absolutely hilarious.

That's all for now.

No comments: