Saturday, August 27, 2005

“In August and everything after, I’m after everything.” ~counting crows

My family’s here! I can’t even tell you how happy I am. I won’t update for a while because we’ll be traveling, but when I get back I’ll add a nice, long entry.

I had the strangest dreams last night.
In one of them, I was at my first practice back at Richmond Synchro after being abroad. The girls tried to drown me; they held me underwater, but I eventually managed to break free and swim to the surface. Afterwards, they gave me a list of things they didn’t like about me as their excuse for trying to murder me. I think a lot of the things were real insecurities that I have about myself, but some of the things were just plain stupid, like, “Your hair is too dark.” ?!?!?! Anyway, it was weird.
In another dream, Rich’s mom took over our flat and cooked Christmas dinner. She used up all my vodka (I was mad at her for that) and made all these pitchers of this drink that were scattered around the flat; there were literally about 100 pitchers, positioned all over the place, mostly on the floor. How bizarre is that?
Any dream analysts out there?

No comments: