Monday, December 01, 2008

"I'm too old for Playboy, too young too die." ~the bacon brothers

I went to Winter's Eve at Lincoln Square tonight, which was an event with lots of very tasty, cheap food from nice restaurants (all food items under $4) sold at tents lined up on the sidewalks around Lincoln Square and music and a tree lighting. It was incredibly crowded, which was the main downside to the evening. The Bacon Brothers performed, and I managed to get a spot in the front row. I know Kevin Bacon is old, but he is incredibly gorgeous in person. And he can dance. I got a Footloose flashback. I took a video but can't upload it onto my mac, so that will have to wait. But here are a couple of pictures that I took:




Some snow flurries started to come down right before the concert started, but luckily they didn't last. It was a fun evening.

No comments: