Tuesday, May 06, 2008

"New York City, such a beautiful disease. New York City, such a beautiful, such a beautiful disease." ~norah jones

New York magazine has a great article on Sarah Jessica Parker this week. I was thrilled to see her on the cover, looking poised to take over the world, and the article was a much more in-depth, thoughtful piece than I expected. It's about more than SJP; it's about the New Manhattan that Sex and the City helped create and about which SJP is very ambivalent. Unfortunately I got here too late to see the Old Manhattan whose loss she bemoans. If you're a SJP or SATC fan, or if you're a New Yorker, you might find it interesting. It's long (7 pages online, 6 in the actual magazine), but I think it's worth the time.

Nicole and I are going to see The Little Mermaid on Broadway tomorrow night (she has comps). It will probably be such a trainwreck that I'll love it. I'm actually excited to see it because of Sherie Rene Scott as Ursula. I love her.

I'll leave you with some more Boeing Boeing pics, because I'm on such a high for that show right now:







No comments: