Monday, March 27, 2006

"Oh now the roots are reminiscing. Recurring dreams of minor chords, metred time, muted chimes find the beat." ~maria taylor

I have my schedule planned out for next semester. Hopefully I'll actually be able to get into all the classes that I want to take. I'm afraid it'll be a fast-finger race to get a spot in the English seminar I want, which is Children's Literature and Theology. I'll practice my typing skills before I register. Everyone else who is trying to get into that class better watch out.

In an earlier post this week I wrote about how everyone thinks I'm so young. And how it sometimes bugs me. It especially bugs me when people think I'm younger than my brother (who is actually 3 years younger than me). Here's a picture of him (taken 7 months ago, but he hasn't changed that much). Now those of you who don't know him can judge.
Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments: