Sunday, March 26, 2006

"In a way, it's someone else's story. I don't see myself as taking part at all..." ~chess

Initially I was disappointed that Grey's Anatomy was a repeat tonight, but the fact that it was a really good episode mollified me. It made me cry. The (admittedly overly blatant) parallel between Mer and the woman with a pole through her body got to me. I'm a sucker for drama like that. Dr. Bailey yelling "She's crashing!" (referring to the pole woman) as Mer realized that Der chose Addison was pretty emotional. I know that a lot of people aren't liking Meredith all that much right now, but I do. I feel for her. And seeing this episode again solidified that feeling for me.

Tonight I went out to Aunt Sarah's Pacake House with friends and it was so nice to get off campus. I'm getting a little sick of d-hall, particularly because it's downsized d-hall. I've had cereal for way too many meals in the past few weeks.

I don't know what else to write; I don't really have anything to say. I'm just trying to put off reading Ben Jonson's Bartholomew Fair for tomorrow. It's an amusing play, but it's incredibly difficult to get through. I suppose I'd better go wade through it, though.

No comments: