Thursday, March 29, 2007

"I have dreamed of a black car that shimmers and drives down the length of the evening, to the carnival side. In a house where regret is a carousel ride, we are spinning and spinning and spinning and now...there's a hole in the ceiling, down through which I fell. There's a girl in a basement coming out of her shell. And there are people who will say that they knew me so well, I may not go to heaven, I hope you go to hell. And the comet is coming between me and the girl who could make it all clean. Out there in the shadow of the modern machine, walks St. Robinson in his Cadillac dream." ~counting crows

I named my car after that song. Seriously. My car is named St. Arthur Robinson (Robbie for short, because St. Arthur Robinson is an awfully long name for what seems like the smallest car ever created). That was the first song I played in my car (I purposely chose it). I am a music freak, I know. I can't help it. Anyway, a few elements of that song (the band, the car, the girl's name) come into today's game, which is:

LIVEJOURNAL SCATTEGORIES

Taken from the lovely Gen. Play along.

Use the 1st letter of your name (real name or journal name) to answer each of the following. They MUST be real places, names, things -- NOTHING made up! If you can't think of anything, skip it. Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

Your Name: Claire
Famous Music Artist/Group: Counting Crows
3 letter word: Cow
Colour: Cerulean
Gifts/Presents: CDs
Vehicle: Cadillac
TV Show: Cheers
Boy Name: Chris
Girl Name: Carrie
Alcoholic Drink: Cosmopolitan
Occupation: Counselor
Flower: Chrysanthemum
Celebrity: Claire Danes
Food: Chocolate
Something found in a kitchen: Countertops
Reason for Being Late: Crappy alarm clock
Something You Shout: Crivens!!! (shout-out to the wee free men!)

No comments: