Saturday, November 04, 2006

"California, here we come, right back where we started from, California, California..." ~phantom planet

The O.C. is back. And it's fantastic. For real. This season is going to be good; it feels like season 1 again. Josh Schwartz has stepped back in to take control of the writing and I love it. I came close to crying while watching the first episode of this season. Rachel Bilson does a particulary good job acting wise; Summer's trying to pretend that she's completely over the death of her best friend, but she's barely holding it together by the end of the episode, and it hurts to watch her hurting so much. I really hope she doesn't keep pushing Seth away, though; they make such a good couple. I know, I know, I'm a tv dork. I'll stop now. I'm also a music dork, though, so I'll write about that. On this week's Grey's Anatomy (see, I can't stay away from tv), they played Gomez's song Notice, which I'm listening to right now. It's beautiful. You know who's a really good singer, especially when she's doing a Gwen Stefani impression? One of my roommates. :D

No comments: