Tuesday, August 19, 2008

"I ran to the window, as fast as could be. I thought you were somebody else, I thought you were me." ~robert palmer

My trend of running into celebrities in the bathroom continues. I went to the Mets/Braves game tonight and ran into Abigail Breslin (Little Miss Sunshine herself) in the bathroom (she seemed very nice). That means this summer, in just 3 months, I've encountered Frances McDormand, Ashley Olsen, and Abigail Breslin in line for the loo. I wonder who will be next.

Unfortunately the Braves, who were winning almost the entire game, fell apart in the bottom of the 8th and lost. But Chipper had a good game and I was just glad to see him play at all (he was out the last time I saw the Mets play the Braves), so I wasn't too disappointed.

There was something I wanted to write about, but now I forget what it was. I'm sure I'll remember later.

No comments: