Sunday, August 10, 2008

"Hey, love, we'll get away with it. We'll run like we're awesome, totally genius. Hey, love, we'll get away with it. We'll run like we're awesome. We're the heirs to the glimmering world, we're the heirs to the glimmering world, we're the heirs to the glimmering world, we're the heirs to the glimmering world.
Oh, come, come be my waitress and serve me tonight. Serve me the sky tonight. Oh, come, come be my waitress and serve me tonight. Serve me the sky with a big slice of lemon. We're the heirs to the glimmering world, we're the heirs to the glimmering world, we're the heirs to the glimmering world, we're the heirs to the glimmering world." ~the national

Random note: I love Anderson Cooper. Seriously. He's amazing. If he weren't gay I would marry him (I know, I know, as if his sexual orientation is the only thing keeping us apart).

I went to my friend's wedding in Annapolis this weekend. Two of my friends and I drove down on Friday, stayed with my aunt and uncle (who live in Annapolis) on Friday night, and went to the wedding on Saturday. I had a great time. I love Annapolis; it's such a beautiful town. We had perfect weather while we were there. I loved seeing my aunt and uncle. My Uncle Ed took us out on his boat for a quick ride; it's a gorgeous, large, sailboat. The wedding on Saturday was lovely. Maybe I'll write more about it later (and post pictures). I'm tired now, and I'm distracted because I'm watching the Olympics right now (women's gymnastics).

No comments: