Tuesday, June 05, 2012

 So much to write about and still no internet!

I guess I should talk about Kim's wedding. It was absolutely lovely. The ceremony was filled with love and joy and laughter, and I was so glad to be there. The reception was amazing. It was at an incredible venue with beautiful gardens outside and gorgeous, fancy rooms inside. I think there was enough food to feed a small country for a year. During cocktail hour there were a bunch of stations set up with all the appetizers you could imagine (as well as a martini bar), so I was stuffed by the time dinner rolled around. There was also a crazy assortment of desserts after dinner. There was a fun band and lots of dancing, and I had a great time. I knew a lot of people there, and I got to see my parents and brother (my parents also stuck around the next day so I got to spend more time with them in the city, which I was really happy about). Here are some photos:



It really was a fabulous, joyful, celebration, and I'm so happy for Kim and Jeff.


Other fun events will be discussed in another post coming very, very soon. I have jury duty now, and I think I'm the only person who's thrilled to be here. There's wifi, so I get to sit around all day using the internet and reading. It's wonderful! So I'll post again soon while I'm able to take advantage of this free time and internet access.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look gorgeous! I love your hair
Gégé

Claire said...

Aw, thank you!