Tuesday, July 19, 2011

"On the stereo, listen as we go. Nothing's gonna stop me now. California, here we come, right back where we started from." ~phantom planet

Covered by Mates of State:

Tomorrow I'm heading out to California! I'll be in San Diego attending Comic-Con and working at NerdHQ. After five days in San Diego, I'll head to L.A. to meet up with a couple of friends. My parents will then join me and we'll take a road trip across the west, stopping at Death Valley, Joshua Tree National Park, and the Grand Canyon on our way back to their house. I'm excited. I'll have internet access along the way so I may post updates, although I don't think I'll have much free time. Stay tuned for tons of pictures at the end of my journey!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that sounds exciting. I'm curious about Comic con.
Bon voyage !

gégé