Friday, December 03, 2010

"Finally, we have seen some things. But bells in your hallways don't move you in the right place. So we will sing, cast our hopes out to sea. Though our hearts break, through violent winds our ship will sail. And I don't understand how this world would work. 'Cause time will tell us nothing, I'll take a chance on something." ~the temper trap



I've decided I'm going to devote this month to songs from Chuck. Trust me, they're amazing songs that I'll be posting. I can't get over how good the music on this show is. So keep checking back to listen to the brilliance. I've already uploaded over ten songs and they're ready to post throughout the month. I figured this is a good one to start with. I love this song. I love the moment in which it was used in the show.

This is a crazy busy weekend for me. Tomorrow I'm going to try and see The Break of Noon, and at night I'm going to a movie screening. Then on Sunday I'm seeing The Great Game: Afghanistan. It's a three-show series, and I'm going to a marathon (all three in one day). It's an all-day event and I'm really excited about it. Just check out these review snippets to get an idea of how fabulous it's supposed to be. I'll report back. I also have to squeeze a lot of work somewhere into that schedule. We'll see how that goes.

No comments: