Tuesday, July 07, 2009

"There is a wait so long (so long, so long), you'll never wait so long. Here comes your man, here comes your man, here comes your man." ~the pixies

I just got home from a screening of 500 Days of Summer. I was already crazy about Joseph Gordon-Levitt before (go rent the movie Brick and tell me he's not charming), but now I'm even more in love with him. He is SO freakin' adorable. Seriously. I'm swooning here. I loved the movie. Zooey Deschanel was also wonderful as always, and the music was great. Actually, both stars sung in the movie, and of course I'm a huge fan of Zooey's singing career, but I was particularly impressed with Gordon-Levitt's vocal abilities. He sang "Here Comes Your Man" (SUCH a good song), and he has a great voice. Go see this movie when it opens.


Fun news: I bought a bike to use here in the city! It's a folding bike, and I love it so far. I live right next to Central Park, so I have the perfect place to go and ride.

1 comment:

gege said...

nice bike!very convenient