Sunday, January 29, 2006

"Can't sing but I've got soul" ~u2

I know I've used that quote recently, but I feel that it's appropriate for this entry. The other day someone asked me what concerts I've been to, which got me thinking. So I created a list of the bands that I've seen live. No one is allowed to mock me because of any of these. It's not like I paid to see all these bands/groups/artists. Some of them were opening acts for others on the list, some were at events that I attended (not for the music), and some were when I was young and stupid. A few of them are among the most amazing, unbelieveable experiences I've had. I know I'm probably missing a few, but this is what I remember.

My next task is to list all the Broadway shows I've seen. Now THAT would be an incredibly long list.

Adam Pascal
Alanis Morissette
Ben Folds
BBMak
Coldplay
Counting Crows
Daphne Rubin-Vega
Dave Matthews Band
Dave Matthews and Friends (Tim Reynolds, Trey Anastasio, and others)
Delegate
Donna Lewis
Eagles of Death Metal
Guster
Jason Mraz
John Mayer
Kings of Leon
Lil’ Bow Wow
Louis XIV
Maroon 5
Mario
Matt Pond PA
O-Town
Patty Smyth
The Black Eyed Peas
The Killers
The Strokes
U2 (three times)
Virginia Coalition
Vanessa Carlton

No comments: