Tuesday, July 13, 2010

"I have many fears about rejection. I have many memories of pain. I have always been a little shy, So i'll turn and look the other way." ~weezer

Weezer update:

Oh my freakin' goodness, I am freaking out. Rivers Cuomo (yes, that's right, Rivers freakin' Cuomo) serenaded me today. He sang part of "Beverly Hills" to me. I can't even believe it. I was basically onstage in the smallest concert ever; there were fewer than 20 people in the room. He made a lot of eye contact with me, and he shook my hand during one song (yeah, during a song). Luckily it was filmed, so hopefully I'll get ahold of that and can actually watch it. More later when my head is screwed back on. For now:



ETA: I wanted to add this video. They played this song, and I think it's so catchy. It's pure pop, and although I'm not a pop person, I love it. Rivers shook my hand during this song.

They also played this song, and Rivers sang to me (and I sang back).


Annnddd editing again to add one more video. Sorry, but this one is my favorite Weezer song. Unfortunately they didn't play it yesterday. That's okay, though.

No comments: