Wednesday, November 07, 2007

"Fading everything to black and blue. You look a lot like you'd shatter in the blink of an eye, but you keep sailing right on through." ~counting crows

I have a new computer! My poor old Mac, which I've had for almost five years, was on its last leg. Half of the display was broken off from the keyboard, so the screen would randomly go black (at the most inopportune times), forcing me to restart. There were other issues as well. I really needed a new one. My parents were going to get me one for Christmas, so they agreed to give it to me early. I just picked it up today. It's name is Marty and it's beautiful. It's a MacBook Pro, and it came with Leopard!

AD's most recent blog entry is really good. He talks about going to Jerusalem when he was fifteen and searching for God (and himself). He sure is long-winded, but he's also absolutely brilliant. He should write a book or something. This entry is really long, like many of his entries, but it's totally worth the read. Have I mentioned that I want to marry him??

No comments: