Monday, September 19, 2005

“You’re a doll.” ~jeff goldblum (speaking to me)

Today was another really good day. Despite the fact that it snowed. It was, however, a sad day in New York, due to the closing performance of The Pillowman. The Pillowman was, in my biased opinion, the best play on Broadway. The script is absolutely brilliant, the actors gave amazing performances, and it’s a shame that it closed today. So, in honor of the show, here’s a couple pictures of two of its talented stars.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I know, I know, I post this Billy Crudup picture all the time, but can you blame me?! Isn’t he gorgeous? He’s such a talented actor. He’s done some great films (Almost Famous, Big Fish, Stage Beauty) and, despite what’s been going on in his personal life over the past couple of years, I can’t help but love him.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And Jeff Goldblum. I can’t say enough about him. He’s such a funny actor, he’s got great comedic timing, but more importantly, he seems like a really classy guy. So farewell to The Pillowman, and hopefully it will someday return to Broadway so that more people can appreciate its genius.

No comments: