Thursday, September 22, 2005

“Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.” ~ferris bueller’s day off

I’m going crazy. I was walking home from class this morning and I stopped because I thought I left my umbrella in the classroom. So I turned around to go back and get it, and finally realized that it was raining and I was using my umbrella. I WAS HOLDING MY UMBRELLA OVER MY HEAD AS I WALKED BACK TO GET IT. At least I realized it before I got back to the classroom. I’m losing my mind.

I love getting emails from best friends. It’s seriously pathetic how excited I was when I got one today. If anyone reading this wants to write to me, please do. I love getting emails. I’m awful at writing them, but I love reading them. So if you’re looking for someone who will listen to you vent or if you just want to recap what’s going on in your life, I’m your girl.

No comments: