Wednesday, September 14, 2005

“It’s music rage, which is like road rage, only more righteous. When you get road rage, a tiny part of you knows you’re being a jerk, but when you get music rage, you’re carrying out the will of God, and God wants these people dead.” ~nick hornby

I love this quote. I’ve definitely experienced music rage before. When I just want to shake someone and say to them, Why don’t you get it? Why hasn’t music changed your life like it has mine? Luckily I’m good at restraining myself.

I have an essay due on Friday that’s worth 40% of my grade. I haven’t started it. Today I opened up Word and wrote my name; that was as far as I got. Instead I listened to Bare. It made me cry; it always does.

This week is a crazy one. I have two presentations and two essays due. I’ll be glad when it’s over. Even though I’ll have more work to do next week.

I turned on the TV today (despite all the work I have to do) and the first episode of Party of Five was on. They all looked so incredibly young. That was a good show.

No comments: