Friday, September 16, 2005

“My dad wonders why I choose to be like this, but the truth is, you have no choice, and that’s what makes you feel like killing yourself…Telling me I can do anything I want is like pulling the plug out of the bath and then telling the water it can go anywhere it wants. Try it, and see what happens.” ~nick hornby

Don’t worry, I don’t feel like killing myself because of the fact that I can’t change who I am. I just think that’s a really interesting analogy.
I’m having such a good, relaxing weekend. Last week I had two essays due and two presentations, and it feels soooo good to be finished with all that. I went to a really fun party last night and got to unwind. Tonight I’m going out for Thai food with some friends. I’ve never had Thai food and I’m a really picky eater, so I’m not sure why I agreed to go, but I figure I should be adventuresome. So I’ll tell y’all how it is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, nice site! If you are interested surf on over to my mangosteen website.