Monday, May 31, 2010

"I dreamed a dream in times gone by, when hope was high and life worth living. I dreamed that love would never die, I dreamed that God would be forgiving. Then I was young and unafraid, and dreams were made and used and wasted. There was no ransom to be paid, no song unsung, no wine untasted..." ~schonberg & kretzmer

Nothing new to say, but I finally caught up on Glee episodes. Two fabulous Broadway stars sang one of my favorite Broadway songs in the episode "Dream On," so of course I have to post it here. I can't stop watching it.

Suggestion for the videos: open them in a new window so you can see the whole thing.

Idina Menzel & Lea Michele singing "I Dreamed a Dream" on Glee:


And more Glee-ness (this time from "Theatricality"), because I love the Lady Gaga (and Lea's "Bad Romance" costume is classic), and because I can never get enough Lea+Idina:


And just because I'm in the mood:


Scroll down for my picspam post if you missed it!

No comments: