Sunday, May 30, 2010

"In a fashion coat I float down my city. Don't you think I look pretty anymore?" ~the national

I'm sharing highlights of my weekend. Which was a lot of fun. This is a MAJOR picspam. I apologize for those of you with a slow internet connection.

First of all, I graduated with my Master's Degree on Friday. It was a beautiful day, and I was glad that my parents came for it. They weren't here for very long, but it was still great to see them and spend time with them. I spent Friday with them. I also got to see my aunt, uncle, and cousin; we had dinner with them on Friday night (and I stayed with them on Friday).

The graduate:

Me and my parents:

My friend Shannon was visiting, and on Sunday we had fun exploring Central Park and seeing American Idiot on Broadway (which I loved).

Belvedere Castle with Shannon:
Central Park:
Times Square:
Again:



After American Idiot, we decided to go check in on the cast of GLEE at Radio City Music Hall before their last concert.

Cory:
Naya:
Kevin:
Chris:
Mark:
Dianna:
Dianna:
Jenna:

And, finally, Cory again. I was experimenting, and I like this one in B&W:

It was a great weekend spent with family and friends. I'm not ready to go back to the real world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats for your graduation !
getting a master while you are teaching you can be proud of yourself.
gégé