Sunday, May 09, 2010

"This pricey stuff makes me dizzy, I guess I've always been a delicate man. Takes me a day to remember a day, I didn't mean to let it get so far out of hand. I was a comfortable kid, but I don't think about it much anymore. Lay me on the table, put flowers in my mouth, and we can say that we invented a summer lovin' torture party. I'm too tired to drive anywhere anyway right now, would you care if I stay? You can put on your bathing suits and I'll try to find something on this thing that means nothing." ~the national

Yesterday I had my final student-teaching observation. Tomorrow is my last grad school class. I baked cookies for it; I love any excuse to bake. Things are winding down. And it feels great. I can't believe I graduate in just a few weeks. This is what I wore to inspire me during my final observation:
I love Captain Awesome (from Chuck). And I love this shirt.

The National's High Violet isn't released until Tuesday, but my limited edition deluxe vinyl arrived on Thursday. It's absolutely beautiful. It's actually two vinyls. Here's one of them:
Isn't it just gorgeous?

I was going to write movie reviews but, surprise surprise, I don't have time. So I'll give it to you in tweet speak. Robin Hood was a big, boring disappointment. Ironman was a lot of fun.

Hopefully I'll have exciting stuff to write about this week.

No comments: