Monday, May 24, 2010

"NYC, what is it about you? You're big, you're loud, you're tough. NYC, I go years without you. Then I can't get enough. Enough of the cab drivers answering back in language far from pure. Enough of frankfurters answering back. Brother, you know you're in NYC. Too busy, too crazy. Too hot, too cold. Too late, I'm sold again on NYC." ~strouse & charnin

One of my student teaching musical theatre classes sang that song in their show and it's been stuck in my head ever since. I love that song. It's from Annie.

I'm going to the world premiere of Sex and the City 2 tonight! It's at Radio City Music Hall. I'm excited. I'll provide a recap afterward.


I really wanted to write about the LOST finale, but I don't have time now. Tomorrow? I'll just say now that I loved it.


Not great quality, but NYC from the 1999 TV movie. Oh, how I love Victor Garber, even when he's bald.

No comments: