Thursday, August 06, 2009

"Some will win, some will lose, some were born to sing the blues. Oh, the movie never ends, it goes on and on and on and on." ~journey

I was planning on being back in my apartment last night around 11 after seeing a play with my cousin, and I ended up getting home about 24 hours late. I spent the night at my aunt and uncle's apartment, and spent the day there as well. My cousin D.J. was kind enough to let me sleep in his room (he has two beds). They have lots of good food. But most importantly, they're good company. I packed my cousin's trunk for camp and made her bed and helped in the kitchen, so I didn't feel too bad about invading their apartment. I love how my aunt doesn't treat me like a guest. Bess will offer to get me a drink or food or something, and my aunt will always say something like, "she can help herself." It feels like home there. I love that. And I feel like I can be a goofball around Bess. We're goofballs together. Here we are hanging out today (we were camera-happy):

This is what Bess wore to CVS (we found the cane there):
We rode scooters there (and inside the store)

Kung Fu Fighting:
Artsy (see, I'm on her camera screen):

We played a lot of cards, sang a lot, watched old TV, watched Glee, sang Journey for the rest of the day, scootered around the sidewalks of Manhattan...it was a good day.

No comments: