Tuesday, August 11, 2009

"I've been up all night, and I might sleep all day. Get your dreams just right, and let 'em slip away, I might sleep all day." ~counting crows

I made it to Colorado after a crappy traveling day. I woke up at 4:00am and ended up sitting at Newark Airport for 4 hours because the plane had maintenance problems. I missed my connecting flight in Denver and finally had some luck when I got on the next flight to Durango through stand-by. I'm exhausted, though; I got less than 3 hours of sleep last night.

This is basically a picspam post. I'll post lots more photos of Durango over the next few weeks. To begin with, though, here are some photos that I just took of the house:


View from the loft:
My room (you can't tell, but the view out the window is gorgeous: pine trees and mountains):

From the outside:

No comments: