Friday, August 14, 2009

"Now I'm waiting for someone to scream, I'm waiting for someone to scream and break all the windows. The buildings fall down, I'm on the road but I'm comfy at least." ~slow club

Maybe Colorado doesn't agree with me, because the day after I got here I started getting sick and now I feel completely awful. My throat hurts, my ears hurt, my nose won't stop running, my head feels like it's going to explode....Sorry, y'all don't want to read about that. I've been lounging around in bed, and the good thing is that I finally started tracking the seven concerts that I've recorded in the past month. So here's one of them for you to listen to: Slow Club, performing at South Street Seaport, 8/7/09. I need a new program, because WavePad keeps making the tracks skip. It's weird. I didn't have that problem with HyperEngine (which I may have to switch back to, even though I don't like it). Anyway, it's a pretty good recording overall. I love their between-songs chatter ("Shut up, New York!"), and I love Rebecca's reaction when Charles messes up "Wild Blue Milk."
I don't know the title of track 3; it's the one song that I haven't heard before. So if anyone knows it, please comment.
The Wave Pictures at South Street Seaport will probably be next.

Get Your Own Player!


No comments: