Thursday, April 29, 2010

"Don't be bitter Anna, I know how you think. You're waiting for Radio City to sink. You'll find commiseration in everyone's eyes. The storm will suck the pretty girls into the skies." ~the national

I saw an advance screening of the movie Cyrus tonight. It was really advance, because it doesn't come out for three months. I absolutely loved it. It was wonderful; it was the perfect balance of drama and comedy. I love movies like that. And I also love John C. Reilly. Apparently I'm full of love tonight. John C. Reilly is one of those big, older teddy bear-like guys for whom I have a soft spot. Like Adam Duritz. Anyway, the movie made me laugh a lot, and it made my heart ache a bit, and it was just beautiful. Marisa Tomei and Jonah Hill were also great in it. So go see it when it comes out.


I have some recent New York pictures. I love New York in the spring. Unfortunately this picture doesn't do this street justice.

I love Washington Square Park. At night and during the day.


I need to take pictures of Central Park, because it's gorgeous right now.

1 comment:

Danke said...

I need to go to NY again!!!!