Tuesday, February 12, 2008

"One of the million lies she said is, 'All of the things you love are dead.' But I've seen what she thinks is love and it leaves me laughing, so we'll still come around." ~counting crows

Highlight of my day: being referred to online by a guy as "the cute blonde" standing in front of him at the Counting Crows concert. It totally made what was one of the crappiest days ever slightly less depressing. He was pretty cute, too.

I seriously hate Tuesdays. I came so close to crying in front of my class today. I stayed tough, though. Sometimes I listen to myself screaming at the kids and just hate myself, but I don't know what else to do. You can't even imagine what I have to go through. And during the after-school program today I was stuck alone with the eighth graders, which was not fun. I seriously cannot wait until next week when we have winter break. I desperately need a week off.

Today is my mom's birthday (she shares it with good ole' Abe Lincoln). I gave her tickets to see August: Osage County on Broadway and she was excited, so that made me feel good.

No comments: